Access our Open House website from your phone, tablet or desktop computer to take advantage of the live information sessions. Registration is required.
Log in at any time to plan out your day. Access Open House content in advance, including schedules for our information sessions, and mark your calendar for the sessions that you want to attend.
International Students: Login early to access sessions just for you starting at 8 a.m. EDT.
Attend Virtual Open House to access…
- LIVE INFORMATION SESSIONS about Niagara College programs. Connect directly with NC team members to have your questions answered. Register now to access the schedule and participation links.
- LIVE ASK ME ANYTHING SESSIONS with panels of NC experts discussing the student services available to you including Admissions, Financial Aid, Indigenous Education, NCSAC and more!
- Engaging information about our schools and programs, including curated YouTube playlists featuring our state-of-the-art labs and facilities.
- A virtual tour of our campuses – plus, sign up for a one-on-one virtual visit with a recruitment team member.
- NEW! Join us on-campus for a services or program specific tour! A student experience rep will show you around our beautiful campuses and introduce you to our many on-campus services, state-of-the-art program areas and beautiful common spaces.
- Unsure about your next steps? Register for Virtual College Exploration Session – booked on a date and time that works for you.
Register and attend Virtual Open House for a chance to win a $2,000 NC tuition Credit
^See contest terms and conditions for more information.
Register early for the chance to win a $100 Visa giftcard
Register before Thursday, November 11th, 2021, at 11:59 PM EDT and attend our Virtual Open House to be eligible for this prize. *
Register Now for Virtual Open House
* VISA Gift Card Contest: Only attendees who register before Thursday, November 11, 2021, at 11:59 PM EDT are eligible for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card prize. Registered attendees must log in to this website during the event (November 13, 2021, between 10 a.m. EDT – 3 p.m. EDT) in order to be eligible.
^ Tuition Credit Contest: This contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Niagara College Canada (“Niagara College”) and begins at 12:00 p.m. EST on Tuesday, October 12, 2021, and closes at 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, November 13, 2021, Eastern Time (“the Contest Period”), after which time no further entries will be accepted. Only students enrolling in the first term of their program in either Fall 2022, Winter 2023 or Spring 2023 are eligible for the $2,000 tuition credit prize. Registered attendees must log in to this website during the event (November 13, 2021, between 10 a.m. EDT – 3 p.m. EDT) in order to be eligible. For full details, please visit the Terms and Conditions page.