Welcome to a new and exciting
Virtual Open House experience!
Welcome to a new and exciting Virtual Open House experience! Access our Open House website from your phone, tablet or desktop computer to take advantage of the live information sessions. Registration is required.
Attend Virtual Open House to access...
- Live information sessions about Niagara College programs on the day of Open House, with Q&A directly with NC team members. Register now to access the schedule and participation links.
- LIVE ask me anything sessions with panels of NC experts discussing the student services available to you and answering your questions
- Engaging information about our schools and programs, including curated YouTube playlists.
- A virtual tour of our campuses – plus, sign up for a one-on-one virtual visit with a recruitment team member.
- Registration for virtual college exploration sessions – booked on a date and time that works for you.
- Direct contact information for recruitment team members in regions across Ontario, and beyond.
- A chance to win a $3,000 Niagara College tuition credit! ^ Plus register early for a chance to win a $100 Visa giftcard! *
Register early for the chance to win a $100 Visa giftcard
Register before Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST and attend Open House to be eligible for this prize. *
How to Attend Virtual Open House
Log in early and plan out your day:
Access Open House content in advance, including schedules for our information sessions, and mark your calendar for the sessions that you want to attend.
* VISA Gift Card Contest: Only attendees who register before Thursday, March 25, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST are eligible for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card prize. Registered attendees must log in to this website during the event (March 27, 2020 between 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.) in order to be eligible.
^ Tuition Credit Contest: This contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Niagara College Canada (“Niagara College”) and begins at 12:00 p.m. on Monday, February 1, 2021 and closes at 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 27, 2021 Eastern Time (“the Contest Period”), after which time no further entries will be accepted. Only students enrolling in the first term of their program in either Fall 2021, Winter 2022 or Spring 2022 are eligible for the $3,000 Tuition Credit Prize. Registered attendees must log in to this website during the event (March 27, 2021 between 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.) in order to be eligible. For full details, please visit the Terms and Conditions page.